Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I don't know why but my mother hates to be photographed.Sometimes I try to pick one photo of her when she doesn't know that but it looks she has one sixth sense and always avoids photographing.
She really loves books and reads very much.Here is an old photo of her with a book in the age of fourteen (it must be in 1957).
..and the photo for the identity card from 1960 in her age of seventeen.
She married my father in 1962 and I was born in 1965.Here are my mother and me in December 1966.

And today I AM A REALLY PROUD MOTHER-my older daughter Tea took today morning a second place on the state competition in the knowledge of German language. :)



2 comments:

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

I love that photo of your mother reading - what a great shot!
And congrats to your daughter on her language skills...languages are a wonderful talent to have.

Happy Mother's day to you and your treasures!

Nona said...

Lovely pictures of grandmother and daughter - both very stunning women, like you :)

Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!