Friday, December 19, 2008

My grandmother's watch


I remembered on my great grandmother in my last post.I know her just through my mothers telling,she died before I was born.But I remember very good on her daughter and my mother's mother,my grandmother Elizabeta who lived with us when I was a child.I loved her very much and in the time of my early childhood she was definetelly the person "number one" for me.I keep one of her photos in my living room,those I have on my blog's sidebar.I have also few other things that belonged to her and one of those is this little golden watch that still works and that I wear sometimes.Here is also one little bit shabby photo of her as a young woman.


And today is the name-day of my older daughter Tea..

2 comments:

mcdc3s said...

Lovely.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years to you and yours. I've missed reading your blog. ~mcdc3s/Maralena

Gwen Buchanan said...

Dada, mysteriously beautiful portrait of your daughter Tea...

Also the up-close of your younger daughter is just lovely too...
the best in the new year!!