Friday, April 18, 2008

April sunset


I was absent from the blogosphere last two weeks.Unfortunately,everything was changed in my life during this fourteen days.I do not live in my house any more.Now I live with my daughters in one three-room apartment here in my little town.Everything is good with us and I hope we will have one peaceful life here.I'm busy with arrangment of my apartment now but I hope I'll have more time for my creating very soon.

And the wheather is always very variable in this part of world in april.Sometimes we have really four seasons in just one day.This is a sunset one of this april days.

4 comments:

Max Ackerson said...

glad to hear that everything is good with you my dear... and hope your new abode is satisfying for you...

Your photograph is especially beautiful... Some of my favourite things is watching the changing patterns in the sky... You caught it just in time!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

I accidently left the last post under my sons goggle address but just to let you know... it was me... and thank you for commenting on my treasures post... I have noticed in some of you past postings that you have some lovely shells scattered about your home... perfect!!!

flyinamber said...

Yes,I recognized that it was you under your sons address,Gwen.Living in one flat is something entirely new for me,I was living in houses all my life, but this place is very nice and the building is not large..I will accustom :)

mcdc3s said...

Amber - I have missed you. I hope all is well with you - as I do not know all the details of this major move. I will hold you in my thoughts.