Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter decoration II

Today I would like to show you how you can make some winter decoration.Of course,you can use other materials you found on your walking through parks,woods,beaches.Maybe is also something to find on markets or spicy stores.

Here is what I have for my winter ball today:

You will need also a plastic glue pistol and some artificial material balls you can find at some hobby store.Using the plastic glue pistol stick pieces on the ball:




And here is one finished winter ball:


You can combine this ball with big pine cones and grass ball to decorate your shelfs or the table:


You can also add some coloured wooden pearls or whatever other materials you like to make your own winter balls.

13 comments:

Sherry said...

This looks so easy to do and it's so incredibly "rustic"..it would be such a warm element. I'm going to give it a try!!!!

Middle Ditch said...

my God Fly!! You are so good in craft work. I might just give this try too.

Cre8Tiva said...

absolutel beAUTIFUL...i love this little ball...hugs, rebecca

vintage twist said...

This is simply gorgeous I'm going to try and make a bit of time to make my own than you so much for this tutorial.

ANNA-LYS said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for teaching us!

FANCY said...

Hello...

This is something even I can do...wonder if it will look like yours? I'm born with 2 left hands when it come to do stuff like this. But, I will try ...;-)

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I MUST make some!!! How fun!!!

Sherry said...

I still haven't made my ball yet but I am going to this weekend. I have my glue gun out, I have some styro balls and I'm going for groceries tomorrow so I will pick up some nuts and I have PLENTY of pine cones here..these will add to my Christmas dinner table.

I want to wish you and your family the very best of everything for the holiday season. I wish you a blessed Christmas with much love, laughter and joy, and only good things for the coming year.

I must ask though.. I don't mind calling you "fly" but I'm sure you have another name that you would like to be called but I don't know it and can't find it on your blog...please share so that I can know you better!!!!

Much love and blessings!!
Sherry

Middle Ditch said...

Just to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Till then.

Leigh Russell said...

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

susanna said...

These are perfect for the holidays, Da Da! I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!

mcdc3s said...

I love it! I am going to remember to give that a go for next year.