Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Sali harbour


I'm very busy those days and have not enough time for painting and posting here.But yesterday looking for something else I found one more than twenty years old photo of Sali harbour on Dugi otok here on Adriatic sea.The photo is pritty bed because it was made with Kodak "idiot" camera and at least it lays in the drawer so long.I took it after a big sommer seastorm and I still remember me on it and I can feel the electric smell of the air after the storm.Sali is the greatest settlement and harbour on this island (actually very small,about one tousand permanent inhabitants) and I visit this place fast every year from 1983.

5 comments:

Orange Blossom Goddess (aka Heather) said...

I can see that rainbow! Very nice picture!!

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

The photo is very atmospheric! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I've yet to visit Croatia. The furthest places I've been to are Poland and Istanbul.

Well I look forwrd to seeing more interesting photos.

Oh and you have good taste in music!

Take Care

Wislon x

susanna said...

There is a moodiness to that image, Da Da. Like an old memory.

Anonymous said...

Oi!kad pemo opet na Dugi otok?pusa mama.

rochambeau said...

I like this photo. It is amazing that you took it so long ago and it still has such a good quality!
Like the rainbow and the ambiance.