Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

I hope I'm not too late!I was looking for my old black cat..but she disappeared..and what is a witch without her black cat?!
Anyway,I'm here..
This is my party dress:


Although I'm a black witch,I'm always trying to be a good witch.I use my witchrafts only to do good things..
..and here is my witch worktable..

..and the closet where I keep my witch stuffs..

..and here are Halloween pumpkins in the front of my house tonight..



I wish a happy Halloween to all of you my new blog friends!

Note (November,3): The pharmaceutical table and the closet are the property of Varaždin city museum.

13 comments:

amy said...

Happy Samhain to You! Saw your post on the ghouls site. I am a witch as well. Magical Blessings to You!

Scrappy Moments said...

great Witchy Costume, Great Pumpkins Too. Happy Halloween!

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Well of course you do "good" things..you are not a bad black-magic witch!! But...what DID you do with the cat?!?! ;)

Happy Halloween!

vivian said...

trick or treat! happy halloween! hope to see you at my blog!
vivian

Jo Anne Owens said...

Happy Samhain!

Amy said...

You are a very fine "modern" witchy...I also love the glowing pumpkins :)

Happy Halloween!

Leslie said...

Love your dress and your witch stuffs.

Cre8Tiva said...

have we danced yet...hope you're having a ghoulish day...blessings, rebecca

eb said...

you are a very beautiful witch -

I am glad that I got to visit you...

Happy Halloween!

xox - eb.

Scarlett said...

Happy Ghoulish Halloween, this is such fun to trick or treat blogging.

Glad you choose to harm none.

You know that cat is out guarding the house tonight, doing naughty halloween tricks.

Paul-ene said...

love the pumpkins! Happy Halloween Eve!

Orange Blossom Goddess (aka Heather) said...

That was such a great party! I am just now making it around to everyone's blogs to visit!!

Sandra Evertson said...

Ha, what a great looking witch you are!
Sandra Evertson