Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I love the green color


I haven't got any course of sewing.I always just knew how to do this.I sewed my first skirt completely alone when I was ten,on my grandmothers old sewing machine (you can see this old machine in one of my previous posts),without the cut from the journal or so.And today I still do all from my head.My friends ask me why I didn't bought a new machine. The point is that I realy love my old one.And I love the green colour very much.Everywhere..And in spite of my age,I love my old green Dr. Martens boots :)
So,here is my new green leather skirt I finished yesterday.

4 comments:

susanna said...

Cool! Green is one of my favourite colours, too. And using an old sewing machine that works is fine. As long as it works! You are a talented and hip woman, Da da!

Cre8Tiva said...

beutiful color...wonderfully fresh and fun...glad i found you...blessings, rebecca

Cre8Tiva said...

love your blog...learning english is not easy...you are doing well...thanks for the dance...blessings, rebecca

A Fanciful Twist said...

Ooolalalalala!!!!! Love it!